COVID-19 UPDATE: WorldClass reopens Tuesday 9th June
We are relieved and excited to announce that we will re-open World Class this coming Tuesday, 9th June.
The fitness area will open first and then on Monday 15th June we will restart the group classes.
Preparations have been ongoing for the last couple of months to ensure that you our valued members will be and feel safe and secure. As a member of World Class, you should know that we consider you as family and your safety and well being are our top priorities. We have reworked our cleaning and other sanitary protocols to provide the safest possible environment.
As stated in our communication to you last week, we strictly adhere to the guidance from the Belgian authorities and other pertinent guidelines such as those of the World Health Organisation, namely:
- 1.5m social distancing
- Washing your hands frequently
- Staying home and self isolate even with minor symptoms
- Maximum amount of members in our facilities ( we will know in the upcoming day )
- Enough room between participants in our group classes ( your area will be marked on the floor )
- Disinfection stations throughout our facilities
- Pool, showers and sauna facilities will temporarily remain closed
- Changing rooms will temporarily remain closed
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures have been introduced as part of our World Class standards:
- In addition to existing cleaning protocols we have added rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfection process
- Members will be requested to use hand sanitisers when entering the club and frequently throughout their visit
- Disinfectant stations have been put in place all around our club
- We must insist that you ensure to clean the equipment you use before and after usage
- We have put in place a room in the fitness area were we strongly advise you to wash your hands frequently
- Please note that we will need 40 minutes between each group class to ensure the room is cleaned and the material is disinfected. We ask for your patience and understanding with this essential measure
- Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all staff members other colleagues
- Cardio equipment and weight machines have been positioned to ensure the social distance between them. Machines not in use will be clearly indicated with a sign.
Checklist for your first visit and every visit from Tuesday June 9, and until further notice:
- Bringing your own towel, this is MANDATORY
- For us to keep track of how many members inside our facilities we kindly ask you to bring your membership card each time at check in. Failure to so could mean you will be denied access to the club.
- Disinfect your hands immediately upon arrival at the club.
- As the changing rooms are temporarily closed, you must arrive and leave wearing your training gear
- All participation in our group classes will have to be booked in advance. More information about this next week.
- We recommend wearing a face mask in our club.
We are excited to welcome you back next week, and help you get back on track with your health and fitness goals – safely