COVID-19 UPDATE: Face mask Obligatory from 25 July Saturday onwards in the club. Pool, sauna and changing rooms are OPEN.
Dear World Class member,
According to the safety rules decided by the government, a face mask will be obligatory in all public places from Saturday July 25th.
Starting 25th July at World Class Fitness it will be obligatory to wear a face mask in our club when you move around.
You will not have to wear a mask during your training when you stay in one place ( ex. treadmill, bicycle, group classes, fitness machine….) provided you can respect social distancing 1.5M.
Let’s respect the rules together and let’s work on a safe environment together.
With warm regards,
Word Class Team
We want you, our valued members, to be and feel safe and secure. As a member of World Class, you should know that we consider you as family and your safety and well being are our top priorities. We have reworked our cleaning and other sanitary protocols to provide the safest possible environment.
We strictly adhere to the guidance from the Belgian authorities and other pertinent guidelines such as those of the World Health Organisation, namely:
- 1.5m social distancing
- Washing your hands frequently
- Staying home and self isolate even with minor symptoms
- Maximum amount of members in our facilities
- Enough room between participants in our group classes ( your area will be marked on the floor )
- Des-infection stations throughout our facilities
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures have been introduced as part of our World Class standards:
- In addition to existing cleaning protocols we have added a rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfection process
- Members will be requested to use hand sanitisers when entering the club and frequently throughout their visit
- Disinfectant stations have been put in place all around our club
- We must insist that you ensure to clean the equipment you use before and after usage
- We have put in place a sink in the fitness area were we strongly advise you to wash your hands frequently
- Please note that we will need 20 minutes between each group class to ensure the room is cleaned and the material is disinfected. We ask for your patience and understanding with this essential measure
- Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all staff members other colleagues
- Cardio equipment and weight machines have been positioned to ensure the social distance between them. Machines not in use will be clearly indicated with a sign.
Checklist for your first visit and every visit from Tuesday June 9, and until further notice:
- Bringing your own towel, this is MANDATORY
- For us to keep track of how many members inside our facilities we kindly ask you to bring your membership card each time at check in. Failure to so could mean you will be denied access to the club.
- Disinfect your hands immediately upon arrival at the club.
- All participation in our group classes will have to be booked in advance via the mobile phone app
- We recommend wearing a face mask in our club.
We are excited to see you back with us, and help you get back on track with your health and fitness goals – safely