Please reserve your class or pool visit. Reservation is mandatory.
You can reserve your place 24 hours in advance already with our app or online reservation system.
For this to work you can either send a simple email with your preferred email address to email@example.com OR call the reception. We will then add your email address to our system and you will be all set.
Download the mobile phone application using the links below.
Press App Store if you own an iPhone.
Press Google Play Store if you own an Android device.
Or book your spot using our new online reservation platform.
- Go to reception on the day of your reservation, scan your membership card and collect a printed ticket that you give to the class instructor. Simple, easy, safe!
- When visiting World Class Fitness on the day of your reservation, scan your membership card at the front desk and a ticket for your class will be printed. Show the ticket to the class instructor afterwards.
- If you change your mind, cancellation is available up until 1 hours before the class begins. Late notification will be classified as a no-show.
- When a class is full, you will automatically be on a waiting list. If a place becomes available an email will be sent to you asking if you are still interested in joining the class.
- If you fail to show for two classes within a calendar month, your booking rights will be automatically suspended for the duration of one week. This notification will take the form of an email. This policy maximises the potential number of class slots available to members.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!